Participation in InGARSS is open to all individuals interested in or working
in the fields of geoscience and remote sensing. Papers received by the
deadline will be considered for program placement under the standard peer
review process. Late papers cannot be accepted due to the large number of
submissions and short review schedule. The IEEE InGARSS 2020 Technical Program
Committee will organize all accepted papers into either oral or interactive
poster sessions based upon their potential contribution to the symposium and
the composition of high-quality sessions.
The entire submission process and requirements are detailed in the Paper Kit.
Each Oral Session will be composed of oral presentations of 20 minutes each. The format for the interactive Poster Sessions will be intimated after 15th Aug 2020. The virtual presentation format will be announced soon.
Online Submission of Full Papers
Final Submission Instructions:
- Use the links below submit a final 4-page proceedings paper.
- All submissions must be written in English.
- The minimum page limit is two single sided pages formatted into a two-column document. Use Times New Roman font larger than 9 points and follow the Paper Kit instructions.
- The electronic system will enable full proceedings papers to be submitted until 16 October, 2020.
Note: The deadline for submitting a full paper is 16 October, 2020.
Submission of Papers
- Use the links to the right or below to submit a manuscript or to revise an existing submission.
- All manuscripts must be written in English.
- The minimum page limit for all manuscripts is two single sided pages. The maximum page limit is 4 pages. Use Times New Roman font, 11 or 12 point, 1.5 line spacing.
- Manuscripts should state clearly and concisely the problem, methodology used and central conclusions, and may include figures and graphs.
- Manuscripts must include a bibliography to help reviewers place the contributions of the work into context.
- A maximum of two manuscripts may be submitted by each presenting author, including both general and invited sessions.
- All InGARSS papers submitted for posting on IEEE Xplore will undergo publications quality review (which include
plagiarism check) using CrossCheck. Papers with significant similarity with published works are subject to additional
- Every author is responsible for checking the status of their submission by visiting the symposium website after 15 August, 2020. Acceptance letters will be sent via email only, and the results posted on the website.
If you are submitting to an invited session, you will receive separate
instructions for submitting your paper. Please do not submit invited papers
through the regular submission process unless indicated to do so.