Invited Special Session Proposals
InGARSS 2020 solicits proposals for Invited sessions within the scope of the conference. Invited sessions are to be organized by internationally recognized experts in the allied fields of Geoscience and Remote Sensing. The aim of this invited session is to gather all active researchers to discuss and to find future directions on special focused topics. Interdisciplinary Invited session proposals are highly encouraged.
Proposals for invited sessions must reach the Chairs of the Technical Program Committee by 30th April 2020.
Each proposal should include
- Session Chair and Co-Chair names, affiliations and contact information
- Session title
- Brief description of session with keywords
- A short abstract (with at least 250 and fewer than 500 words)
- List of potential invitees
- The associated InGARSS 2020 theme (see list of topics)
Preference will be given to Invited Sessions referring to the topics designated as Special Scientific Themes of InGARSS 2020:
- UAV based Remote Sensing
- Monitoring and Damage Assessment of Natural Disasters and Hazards
- Big Data and Deep Learning
- Planetary and Space Sciences
- Sensor Technologies
Inquiries regarding special sessions and proposals should be addressed to TPC Chairs.
The letters of acceptance for Invited Sessions will be mailed on 30th May 2020.
- Each Invited Special Session should have at least 6 papers.
- Session Chair has to introduce the theme of the special session followed by oral presentation of each paper. Duration of oral presentation is 10 Min for each paper.
- Special Session chairs must handle the review process and provide the selected papers in consultation with the TPC Chairs.
- To include the Special Session in the final Program Schedule, the chair and co-chair should confirm that their potential invitees are willing to make a commitment to attend and deliver a presentation at InGARSS 2020.
- The number of such sessions is limited (no more than 30% of the total oral sessions).